Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hasselhoff's beer

Giving this a whirl later on, maybe even at work. Bossman brought it in for me to try. Ususally German pilsners are delicious so I'm pumped.

It's a German beer. Soft Pilsner that is very popular in the industrial area of Germany. They had the most breweries until the slaes decline of the mid 90's they then merged with a few other German brewers to form Brinfhoff's Brewery. A giant in the German industry.






































I cannot confirm nor deny that this beer is the actual beer the "Hoff" prefers.

7 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

the bottle doesnt have any hoff style chest hair

El Padrino said...

true, but i hear he bathes in it

The Rev said...

I remember way back in the day, they used to have beer flavored shampoo.

Apparently beer has something that cleans hair well. I don't know.

I will advise.

The Rev said...

Beer bathing products

El Padrino said...

nice reporting rev

Anonymous said...

did "tripel" get answered yet?

Please advise.

whocares said...

So how was the beer?